The Mrs. and I

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I've never done this before

That's what a lady said to me this morning while I was filling up my work truck. She pulled on the other side of the pump, told me not to leave yet & that she's "never done this before", then reached for something on the floor. I just sat there like "ummm k.....what is she doing??" I finished filling up, then went over to ask her if she needed something & she said yes, that she needed help w/ the whole process--I figured she must be new to working at the county, because it's not a hard thing to figure out. All you do is put your card in, enter your pin, mileage, then the pump number & voila! You can now pump gas. She was just new at it though & I was happy to help. I was just a little nervous when she told me not to leave & was reaching for something on the floor.
On another note, I've discovered this flavor of Wheat Thins & I think you should, too. It's Sundried Tomato & Basil & OMG are they delicious!!! Go check them out, I know you'll love them :) PS golf is my new addiction. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, glad to know she just needed help with the gas pump...and oh new addiction....no no...epic adventure, or true love can be used in this sentence not NEW addiction. Ha

    ReplyDelete