The Mrs. and I

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nine Ten Eleven

What a cool date. This would be a great day to get married on, because it'd be super easy to remember (not that you'd forget otherwise, but still). I know of three weddings that happened just in the Coalville area, & one was my little cousin. It took place right out behind my house, so it was a short walk to the ceremony & it went really well. I'm happy for them :)
While at the reception, I saw a lot of kids I went to school w/, but really didn't talk to any of them, nor any of them talk to me. It's kinda hard for me to carry on a conversation w/ someone that you rarely (or never) hang out w/. Maybe I should've made an effort to talk to them, I dunno. It just made me feel really small, like insignificant, that I didn't matter to them. I dunno. I just need to make a new circle of friends, friends that actually care & friends who don't just care about partying all the time. These nights spent in my room are getting old. It's time for a change of scenery & hopefully soon.
Anyway, enough pity party. I finished my full-time job for the season, so now I'm job free for a little while. It was bittersweet to end the season, like I'm glad to be done, but it's such a great job & the people I work w/ are great, too. I'll be back next year, though, so no worries. I have also been golfing a ton this summer, like two to three times a week. It's more golf than I've ever golfed & I absolutely love it. My ultimate goal is to play professionally, but I'm a LONG ways from that right now. It's not impossible, though, & I will keep striving towards it. Anyway, life is great. I'm alive, healthy, have a great family & am blessed w/ more things than I feel I'm deserving of, but I'm truly grateful for them. That's all for now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment