The Mrs. and I

Friday, December 21, 2012

That John Denver's Full of Sh*% Man

Or the Mayans are, either way. I wasn't worried about the world ending today, it was just something for people to talk about. Big whoop, I say. Anyway, I just thought I'd do a little post before Christmas and the end of the year came. It seems like the year just started, yet here we are at the end of it. Crazy. Some thoughts I'm having as I sit here at work.....

 -It's too cold outside. I would like it to be warm enough to still go golfing. Guess I need to get a place in St. George or Arizona. Maybe one day.
-I would like to go visit the new Trader Joe's in SLC soon to get more of these mini pb cups that I've been devouring. They are seriously so delicious, you should go try some.
-I can't tell you how much I dislike these #### stupid hash tags I see all over the place now. How hard is it to just type out what you're feeling or thinking, instead of condensing it into this great big long word that you can barely make out anyway? Doesn't make sense to me. But if you wanna do it on Twitter, great. Do it all you want. Just don't do it on Facebook. That's not what those are for, they're for Twitter. Why? I'm not sure. I don't have a Twitter nor will I ever get one. But please just keep them there, that way I don't have to look at them. Please and thank you.
-Video games sure are expensive these days. Good grief. I don't know how parents can afford to get their kids any of them. They're like over $50 a game! I'm kinda glad I don't have any new systems to buy games for, otherwise I'd be more broke than I already am.
-Taylor Swift bugs.
-I like cooking on the grill. I've only officially done it once, but it was quite fun and made for a delicious dinner (turkey steaks)
-Carrot cake just might be my favorite kind of cake. Well it's second behind funfetti with that rainbow chip frosting, anyway. Yum.
-I need a massage. The last one I had about killed me over. Good grief I was so stiff and sore after. Note to self: do not say you want the massage that's more intense. It doesn't end well. Go for the relaxing one.
-I would like to go sledding soon. I loved it as a kid, going down the dugway behind our house in Lyman. Good times. The place in Soldier Hollow is quite fun, too.
-Staind is a great band, one of my favorites. However, Aaron Lewis singing country songs is not so good. Stick to rock, Aaron.
-Christmas is in about three days and I'm very excited about that. It's my favorite time of the year and while I don't get up at the crack of dawn anymore, my nieces do. And you better believe they wanna FaceTime with you, ha but I still love it and love to see their reactions to things, my nephews too. I wish I could be with them all this year, but maybe next year we can make it happen :)

 I hope all the dozens (singles) of people reading this will have a very Merry Christmas and an awesome new year!  Enjoy the time with your families, don't fight and be grateful for all you have! Merry Christmas and we'll catch you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment