The Mrs. and I

Friday, October 25, 2013

Tribute


As the date approaches for our son to be born (that sounds so cool to say), I can't help but think of how lucky I am to have met Maggie and how overjoyed I am that she's going to be the mother of our children. She will be such a fantastic little Mom, although she thinks otherwise. We both can't wait to see who he comes out looking like and if he'll have any hair--so that she can put it in a mohawk :) From the one set of 3D pictures we've gotten, he looks like he's going to come out looking just like her, which I'm totally fine with. After all, she is the beauty in this relationship. Ah anyway, not to be too mushy, but I am truly grateful for her willingness to be pregnant and to be a Mom, because this pregnancy hasn't been easy on her, but she is a strong woman and has persevered through it all so that we can have little ones of our own. Our amount of sleep will forever change but you know what, I don't care. I do better on less sleep anyway :) So bring on the kids, we're so excited for them to come to this earth, whenever the next ones decide to come. And for this little guy, we are beyond excited to meet him. I hope to set a good example for him and that he'll want to hang out with his old man even when he gets old. Kids can seem like a daunting task, but they are so worth it in the end. Anyway, I've babbled enough. Hopefully the five of you reading this haven't lost your dinner. I'll update the blog after the baby comes :)









No comments:

Post a Comment