1. Becoming a Dad is my greatest achievement so far, aside from getting married
2. I want to have the means to be a philanthropist one day. Nothing makes me happier than doing something for someone else or providing something for someone else. Doing it anonymously would be even better. I don't need the notoriety for it.
3. I bet I was 13 years old before I learned how to blow a bubble with gum
4. I still don't know how to whistle
5. I played the drums for a few weeks one summer
6. My singing voice is horrible
7. Hashtags drive me insane
8. I would play basketball or golf every day if I could
9. Plato's Closet is a rip-off and a half
10. The Great Pyramids, Stonehenge, Machu Picchu and many other ancient structures absolutely fascinate me. How did they construct them!?
11. I get super nervous in social settings
12. I wish I weren't losing my hair
13. I try my best to keep in touch with my friends or people from my past, but sometimes you just can't be friends with everybody.
14. I don't understand the concept of cold/iced coffee
15. I wish airplanes gave you more leg room, especially on those long flights
16. I know I can play golf well, but I lack confidence when I get out on the course sometimes and my golf game suffers, as a result.
17. When I was a kid, I was convinced that North was always straight ahead. So wherever you were going, that was north.
18. I also used to think that the compass feature in your car, like in the rear view mirror, was actually telling you which way the wind was blowing, not which direction you were heading.
19. I would love to live to be 100
20. I hope to get all of these ideas that I have out before someone else thinks of them and makes millions.
21. Jimmy Fallon is mine and Maggie's favorite and we hope to go see his show one day. Maggie's birthday cake this year was of Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake doing their "hashtag" sketch. (Yes I don't like hashtags but it was for Maggie, who loves hashtags). :)
22. I can't wait until our house is finished!